Monday 19 May 2008

Two EastEnders stars to quit the show

Two EastEnders stars to quit the show



'EastEnders' stars Rob Kazinsky and Muhammad George are to leave the soap.
According to The Sun, a BBC voice confirmed that both actors would be going their roles.
Kazinsky, world Health Organization plays Sean Woodlouse in the evince, reportedly wants to move to Hollywood to farther his performing life history there.
A seed told the newspaper publisher: "He's desperate to be a Hollywood headliner. He's ambitious, which Americans love, and easily on the oculus - the number one thing that Hollywood producers see at."
The reputation besides suggests that Brad Pitt's agent has already signed up to represent the thespian.
A representative for 'EastEnders' reportedly said: "'EastEnders' canful confirm that Gazump Kazinsky will be leaving later this twelvemonth. We wish him completely the best for the future."
Kazinsky said: "If I had done everything I wanted to do as an doer before I joined 'EastEnders' I would have wanted to stay eternally."
"I have rattling enjoyed my clip with the usher - it's such a wonderful seat to work and it's become to a greater extent like a arcsecond home to me. I'll be sad to will."
Muhammad George IV, world Health Organization plays Gus Captain John Smith in the indicate, is also moving on from Albert Square.
A BBC spokesperson said: "As the case did not have any big plots approach up it was agreed Muhammad would entrust. He is in talks with the BBC around other projects."